Hi Hi! Enjoyed the morning with some reading, coffee, and pumpkin bread! Everyone loves a good fall pumpkin bread..am I right or am I right?! Most breads are LOADED with sugar and butter but this recipe is low sugar, dairy free, gluten free, and has protein! Need I say more. If this doesn’t make you want to read more than you are totally not #basic.
In this recipe I use my favorite whey isolate protein from AboutTime. If you are looking for a clean natural way to increase your protein, then this is your brand! I love them for that reason but also because they are local and who doesn’t love keeping business local. Right now they are have a HUGE sale so you can get this pumpkin protein for $24.99! Visit the Clearance tab at the AboutTime website. Now on to the recipe!
- 2 scoops of AboutTime Pumpkin Spice Latte Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup of almond flour
- 1/3 cup of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1.5 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons of Coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 cup of almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/3 cup of almond butter
- 1/3 cup of pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of cacao chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a glass or metal loaf pan with non-stick spray
- Mix together all of the wet ingredients in one bowl. Blend well.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until everything is combined. Add chocolate chips if desired (I say, go for it:))
- Pour the batter into your sprayed pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until middle is cooked.
- Cool then serve!
I added a homemade coconut whip cream on top! Make sure it is cooled before you add or you will have a messy pool of coconut milk.